Thursday 9 February 2017

FRIDAY 10TH FEBRUARY – MELBOURNE



Another almost uneventful day travelling from Lakes Entrance to Melbourne ready for our early morning departure on the ferry in the morning.

I say almost uneventful because when we got to the caravan park where I had booked a site, I discovered that I booked it for Friday 10th March, not February. What a goose.

Fortunately I booked the ferry for Saturday 11th February so we are definitely going to Tasmania tomorrow. The park had no sites available but they upgraded us to a cabin beside which there is room to park the van so we get to spend the night in air conditioned comfort. Every cloud has a silver lining.

The maximum forecast temperature for Devonport for the next week is 21 degrees so we are definitely going to be leaving the hot weather behind us. Jeans and jumper weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment